NDYC Aims & Objective
- To Engage all Ethnic Nationalities Youths base organisation to champion the cause of Development in the Niger Delta Region
- To evolve Community Base strategies for Entrenching Development in the Niger Delta Region
- To Facilitate a bottom-up approach in the quest to enable a paradigm shift for leadership and good Governance.
- To facilitate a Strategic Plan for a mass base support for the Government, IOC’S and International Community for the Development of the Region.
- To facilitate Participants agreement/commitment on key milestones for cascading knowledge gained from the various Empowerment training attracted to the Region
- To Identify the investment, Empowerment and Employment Generation opportunities in the Structures Government has located in the region
- To Challenge our youth to look inward and Explore their innate potentials and translate same to Productivity
- To raise a youth Vanguard for Peace Building and Cooperation with Government and investors in other to foster Rapid growth.